Everything Everywhere All At Once

 Welcome back to the world's best movie critic blog!! 

I am so excited to talk about the movie "Everything Everywhere All At Once" for this blog! This movie is about a couple who runs a laundromat, but runs into some struggles with the IRS. (Scary, I know right) This is where the couple then learns about the parallel universe (Cool, I know right!) This film has a lot to do with nihilism. Nihilism is a belief that life is so called "meaningless", or it has "extreme skepticism maintaining that nothing in the world has a real existence." This idea is interesting to watch in a film. The parallel universe obviously doesn't have a real existence, but it is enticing to watch because of the "what ifs". What if we do/did have a parallel universe? It makes the brain start working and thinking. I don't think I have ever really watched a movie like this, so it was very interesting for my first time. I think that everyone should go give this movie a watch, if you are interested in a nihilistic movie. Well, that's all for "Everything Everywhere All At Once." Come back next time for another movie review!! :) 


Comments

  1. I totally agree that this was a first for me as well watching this, I think everyone heard of it when it came out but we all were a little confused and decided to skip on it haha. I think it was cool for this film to express out 'what if statements' such as "what if I would've done that 10 years ago" "what if I said that instead to that one person". This movie does a really good job at dissecting the human brain and bringing a thought many people didn't even think was possible or real.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Project 2- Trailer

Welcome to my Blog!